Varicose veins is a disease that attacks many people no matter the age.
These people try everything to relieve their pain and repair their veins. But there is something you can do and it is all natural.
I bet you haven’t heard of using tomatoes to cure varicose veins. You can do it both with green and ripe tomatoes.
Treatment of varicose veins with Green Tomatoes
- Wash a couple of green tomatoes and cut them into slices or rings.
- Put them on the nodes of varicose veins and capillary network of veins. If necessary, rewind.
- Keep tomatoes on until you start to feel a slight tingle.
- Remove the tomatoes as soon as you start to feel tingles and you should wash your feet with cold water.
You will see the results very soon.
You can repeat it up tofive times a day, preferably in a row.
Two weeks after this therapy, the nodes in the veins should disappear, as well as the swollen veins and the pain that you feel.
In addition to the green tomatoes, you can use ripe red tomatoes.
Treatment of varicose veins ripe Red Tomatoes
- Wash the ripe tomatoes.
- Cut them in slices and place them on the painful veins
- Leave them on for 3-4 hours.
- You can bind them to fix them in place.
- Place a new tomato after the tomatoes have turned dry.
It is best to perform this treatment in the evening or during the night.
The duration of treatment depends from person to person. You can implement this treatment all year round in combination therapy with green tomatoes.
A tomato has healing properties similar to aspirin. This substance acts as an anticoagulant, dilutes the blood and improves circulation.
In addition, tomatoes contain flavanoids that strengthen the walls of blood vessels. With this said tomatoes are the perfect choice for treating varicose veins.